The Government of Canada has published three new challenges under its Innovative Solutions Canada (ISC) program relating to
Three New Challenges.
- Develop a technology to
mouldcomposite material to better protect soldiers and law enforcement officers.
- Develop technology to improve robots’ physical interaction with humans and their environment. This will help improve robotic technology for applications such as remote surgery.
- Develop a simulation tool that will help Canadian manufacturers of aerospace components produce more cost-effective composite material structures.
- The Innovative Solutions Canada program invites small businesses to come up with innovative solutions in response to specific challenges.
- Winning small businesses may receive up to $150k to refine their R&D and, if accepted into Phase 2, receive up to $1M to develop a working prototype.
- The government may then act as a first customer.
- View past challenges here.