The Government of Canada has launched a Call for Concepts under its Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) Program.
- The total funding for this call is up to $10M.
- This will fund approximately 15 projects to help newcomers find work.
- The Government is seeking innovative and collaborative concepts that address specific barriers to the integration of highly skilled newcomers into the labour market.
- Eligible applicants include regulatory bodies, professional associations, nonprofits, industry associations, unions and post-secondary institutions.
- Funding requests should not exceed $800k.
- Applications must be received by Apr. 11.