The Government of Yukon has announced that its Cultural Industries Training Fund (CITF) is now being administered by the Department of Tourism and Culture.
- The CITF provides support for professional training and skill development with the goal of increasing business and employment opportunities for cultural workers, businesses and entrepreneurs in Yukon.
- The fund supports the business and economic side of the cultural industries, including film, video and digital media; music and sound recording; visual arts and crafts; performing arts; writing and publishing; and the cultural labour force.
- The next intake for funding applications is March 15.
- The total budget for 2019–20 is $75k.
- There are no substantial changes to the application process.
- This fund has four application intakes a year: the 15th of January, March, May, and September.