double exposure image of financial graph and virtual human 3dillustration on business technology
NGen, Canada’s Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster, is making $190M in funding available to support industry-led consortia in developing technology solutions to manufacturing problems.
- Companies must be supercluster members to apply; membership is free.
- Applicants must be in a consortia of at least three private sector companies.
- Projects should have costs between $1M and $20M.
- Up to 44.4% of a project’s eligible costs will be reimbursed.
- NGen is holding a pitch day on Apr. 16 in Kitchener-Waterloo.