The Government of British Columbia has opened applications under the B.C. Air Access Program (BCAAP) to support regional air facilities.
- A call for applications is now open for airports, heliports and water aerodromes.
- The program supports important infrastructure upgrades.
- The grant program is a cost-sharing initiative.
- Funding from the grants can support safety improvements, terminal expansions, and green initiatives.
- This year’s program includes funding incentives for projects aimed at environmental and climate-focused improvements.
- Applications for the 2020-21 fiscal year will be accepted until Jan. 13.