The Government of British Columbia is making funding available under the Off-road Vehicle (ORV) Trail Fund to outdoor groups seeking to improve off-road riding conditions and safety.
- The funding aims to improve the sustainability and quality of outdoor motorized vehicle opportunities.
- The total available funding in 2020 is $200k, with 25% of the money set aside for safety promotion and 75% marked for construction and maintenance.
- Requests for funding from $1k to $20k will be considered.
- Applications will be accepted by any legal entity in the province, except for individuals.
- The deadline to apply is Feb. 28.
- Successful applicants will be notified about a month after the application period closes.