October 18-24 2020 is small business week
This year’s annual BDC Small Business* Week, taking place October 18-24, 2020, is focused on helping SME’s and Start-Up organizations forge a way forward. Small business week 2020 celebrates the triumphs and successes of Canadian entrepreneurs and their contributions to Canada’s economy while addressing what one of our nation’s hardest-hit economic pillars can do to stay resilient during times of turbulence.
2020 has been a challenging year for many small businesses, but many businesses have pivoted to meet challenges head-on.
“In 2020, SMEs and Startups have demonstrated true resiliency and tenacity,” said Alexandria Shannon, President of Fundingportal. “This year we have seen significant support from municipal sectors, provincial leaders and the federal government for small businesses through grants and incentives. It is a privilege to help businesses access these critical sources of new funding.”
Some examples of funding announced for startups and SMEs during the COVID-19 pandemic include:
- The COVID-19 Resilience Funding Stream;
- The COVID-19 Small Business Support Program; and
- The COVID-19 Business Credit Availability Program.
These are in addition to funding already in place including:
- The MaRS InvestmentsOntario Fund;
- The SD Tech Fund;
- And many more!
Fundingportal continues to work with start-ups and SME’s to help clients find and apply for funding.
How do I stay updated on funding?
- Purchase your Subscription Package to find the right funding opportunities for your organization immediately, and stay informed on new funds through our curated alerts system.
- Continue subscribing to Fundnews
- Order a custom Fundingsources Report today to identify the top funds for your projects and predict your funding outcomes. Then, work with our grant writers to submit a winning application.
To get started:
- Book a free consultation with our experts,
- Call us at 1-855-850-FUND (3863), or
- Email us [email protected].