CANARIE, a nonprofit supporting digital infrastructure for research, education, and innovation, has announced the launch of BoosterPacks to help entrepreneurs accelerate their learning of emerging technologies and take advantage of cloud computing.
- BoosterPacks are packages of cloud resources and curated knowledge about emerging technologies.
- Current BoosterPacks focus on Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, and data analytics.
- Each BoosterPack is free for startups and SMEs and includes three components: a flight plan (documentation); launch codes (sample solution and software code); and DAIR Cloud Platform (up to one year of monthly credits from cloud providers).
- CANARIE is also offering an exclusive technical webinar series, support from in-house cloud experts, and the ability to communicate with other entrepreneurs.
- BoosterPacks are an evolution of CANARIE’s Digital Accelerator for Innovation and Research (DAIR) Cloud Program.