The Government of British Columbia has opened its largest-ever funding intake under its Connecting British Columbia Program.
- Rural, remote and Indigenous communities can apply for grants for high-speed internet projects.
- $50M in grant funding is available.
- The program is administered by the Northern Development Initiative Trust.
- Local governments and community organizations are encouraged to work with service providers to develop applications.
- Submissions are reviewed and assessed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The deadline for the first program intake is Feb. 15.