The CRTC has launched its second call for applications under the Broadband Fund.
- Eligible projects will improve broadband access across Canada, including in areas covered by the first call.
- Applicants should have at least three years’ experience deploying and operating broadband infrastructure in Canada.
- Projects should seek to build or upgrade access and transport broadband infrastructure or mobile wireless networks.
- Applicants must demonstrate that the project would not be viable without the support of the Broadband Fund.
- The deadline to apply is March 27.