Communities and First Nations in British Columbia can now apply for funding under the Environmental Quality stream of the joint federal-provincial Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program.
- $150M in funding is available.
- The money will help communities to deliver water and wastewater services.
- Federal and provincial funding covers up to 73.33% of eligible project costs and up to 90% for off-reserve Indigenous projects.
- The deadline to apply is Feb. 26.
- This is the program’s second intake.
- As of August, the Province had committed $107.8M and the federal government $134.7M to successful projects.