The Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) offers funding to help municipalities implement transformative projects that reduce GHG emissions and protect the environment.
- Signature initiative funding is available for both cutting-edge technology and non-technical innovations from the feasibility study phase through to the capital project phase.
- Grants of up to $175k (50% of eligible costs) are available for feasibility studies.
- Grants of up to $350k (50% of eligible costs) are available for pilot projects.
- Low-interest loans of up to $10M and grants worth up to 15% of the loan are available for capital projects.
- Canadian municipalities and their partners are eligible.