The Government of Canada has launched two new challenges related to border services under its Innovative Solutions Canada Program.
- The Innovative Solutions Canada Program invites small businesses to come up with innovative solutions in response to specific challenges.
- Winning small businesses may receive up to $150k to refine their R&D and, if accepted into Phase 2, receive up to $1M to develop a working prototype.
- The government may then act as a first customer.
- First, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is seeking a solution to process small packets and packages in and out of x-ray systems without being stopped or redirected on a conveyer belt.
- Second, the CBSA is looking for a technological solution to safely and quickly extract and handle samples of potentially highly toxic substances.
- The deadline for both challenges is June 8.
Fundingportal offers end-to-end grant writing services to help your business apply to this fund. Read more now >