- There will be up to $30 million in available funding
- BESC is a first-of-its-kind public–private initiative
- The program is aimed at accelerating the development of clean energy technologies in the electricity, transportation, buildings and manufacturing sectors with the potential for substantial pollution reductions globally.
- This funding will harness the expertise of both Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) and Breakthrough Energy in clean energy technologies
- The deadline to apply is September 11th, 2019.