The Government of Canada has opened a call for proposals for the Investments in Training Equipment stream of the Union Training and Innovation Program, which helps unions purchase equipment to train workers in the Red Seal trades.
- Trade unions and training trust funds representing workers in the Red Seal trades are eligible to apply to this grant program.
- Successful applicants will receive funding to purchase up-to-date training equipment and materials for trades workers.
- This call has a budget of approximately $10M.
- The grant amount requested cannot exceed $5M per year per project.
- The deadline to apply is May 29.
- In 2018, 57 projects received $12M in funding.
Tags: commerce Funding government funding Grants Canada grants for unions incentives innovation training union