The Government of Canada has launched a call for proposals under the new Incubators and Accelerators Driven by Excellence (IADE) initiative.
- This new fund has a budget of $12M over four years.
- It will help incubators and accelerators in Quebec’s regions.
- Eligible organizations include: incubators and accelerators working in collaboration or on an individual basis: which are nonprofits, can demonstrate that they are currently operating in Quebec, and whose head office is located in the province.
- No maximum amount is allocated per grant, however, recipients can see up to 75% of their costs covered, except for equipment costs, which are eligible for a 50% assistance rate.
- The deadline to apply is June 7.