The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador is accepting applications under its Inclusion Grants Funding Program.
- This program helps community organizations create more accessible and inclusive facilities and events.
- It is open to nonprofit, community-based organizations.
- Funds go towards the cost of improving the accessibility of facilities, such as the installation of ramps, automatic doors or visual alarms.
- It also provides funding to improve inclusion for events and meetings through disability-related accommodations, such as sign language interpretation or captioning.
- The program has a budget of $75k.
- The program will remain open until funding is expended.