The Government of Nova Scotia is accepting applications under its Building Vibrant Communities Grants Program.
- Eigible applicants include community organizations, First Nations communities, registered charities, municipalities and social enterprises.
- Groups must deliver, enhance or expand programs that tackle poverty.
- This includes projects that address workforce attachment, housing, mental health and addictions, food security, youth transition and transportation.
- This year there is a stronger focus on projects that promote inclusive economic growth and social well-being for low income families with children.
- Up to $100k is available per project.
- The deadline to apply is Nov. 4.
- The program’s total budget this year is $1.4M.