Protein Industries Canada has opened its first call for proposals for projects focused on high-quality plant-based protein products and co-products.
- This program has a $40M budget.
- Projects will be accepted in four priority areas: Create, Grow, Make and Sell.
- Protein Industries Canada will match up to 50% of industry investments.
- Grant applicants must apply as part of a consortium of at least two partners, one of which must be an SME.
- The deadline to submit an Expression of Interest is June 28.
- A second call for proposals will open Sept. 1.
- Protein Industries Canada is one of Canada’s five Superclusters.