The BDC study, The Response: How Entrepreneurs Are Adapting to the Pandemic, was conducted among 1,000 SME leaders in June 2020 with the purpose of understanding how the pandemic is changing Canadians’ habits and how entrepreneurs are adapting and positioning themselves for the future.
The top priority of the entrepreneurs surveyed is to engineer a financial turnaround in their business over the next year. The second priority is to focus on technology.
43% of Canadian entrepreneurs plan to increase their investment in technology within three years.
Fundingportal is working with organizations qualified to receive technology and other COVID-19 funding opportunities to support businesses. Subscribe to one of our packages, to receive funding alerts and access our database of private and/or public funding
“Investing in technology can help you improve the client experience, make your employees’ jobs easier and enhance your productivity. In the current context, these benefits can be critical to the survival of your business,” Sylvie Ratté, Senior Economist & Isabelle Bouchard, Economist, BDC., co-Authors The Response: How Entrepreneurs Are Adapting to the Pandemic, said.
Work with Fundingportal to find, apply for and leverage funding by:
- Purchase your Subscription Package to find the right funding opportunities for your organization immediately, and stay informed on new funds through our curated alerts system.
- Continue subscribing to Fundnews
- Order a custom Fundingsources Report today to identify the top funds for your projects and predict your funding outcomes. Then, work with our grant writers to submit a winning application.
To get started:
- Book a free consultation with our experts,
- Call us at 1-855-850-FUND (3863), or
Email us [email protected].