The U.S. government published 69 new grant programs this week, including funding for Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife, Cancer Center Support, and Short Documentaries. Keep reading to get an overview of three new top grants announced this week.
Program #1. Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act
- Department. Interior
- Max. grant. $1.38M
- Deadline. Jan. 7
- Eligibility. Nonprofits, academic institutions, government, for-profits
- Description. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is seeking research, restoration, and Regional Project proposals for the restoration of the Great Lakes Basin fish and wildlife resources.
Program #2. Cancer Center Support Grants (CCSGs) for NCI-designated Cancer Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Department. Health and Human Services
- Max. grant. N/A
- Deadline. Sept. 25, 2021
- Eligibility. Native American tribal organizations, academic institutions, nonprofits,
- Description. This funding supports NCI-designated Cancer Centers.
Program #3. Short Documentaries
- Funder. National Endowment for the Humanities
- Max. grant. $250k
- Deadline. Jan. 8
- Eligibility.Native American tribal governments, academic institutions, nonprofits, governments
- Description. The Short Documentaries program supports documentary films up to 30 minutes that engage audiences with humanities ideas.