The U.S. government published 36 new grant programs this week, including funding for tribal heritage, land imaging technology, and wireless technology. Keep reading to get an overview of three new top grants announced this week.
Program #1. FY 2020 Tribal Heritage Grant Program
- Department. Interior
- Max. grant. $65k
- Deadline. March 11
- Eligibility. Native American governments and tribal organizations
- Description. This funding opportunity is limited to Federally-recognized Tribes, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiian Organizations.
Program #2. ROSES 2019: Sustainable Land Imaging-Technology
- Funder. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA
- Max. grant. N/A
- Deadline. Apr. 7
- Eligibility. Applicants must be affiliated with an institution at nspires.nasaprs.com
- Description. Funding will go towards the wide range of basic and applied supporting research and technology in space and Earth sciences.
Program #3. Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies
- Funder. National Science Foundation
- Max. grant. $1.5M
- Deadline. Apr. 3
- Eligibility. Academic institutions
- Description. The National Science Foundation’s Directorates for Engineering (ENG), Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE), Mathematical and Physical Sciences (MPS), and Geosciences (GEO) are coordinating efforts to identify new concepts and ideas on Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies (SWIFT).